I’ve always been a fan of eating pasta, rice and potatoes as sides for every meal. The older I get the more I realize that I should throw in more veggies with my meals. The way veggies are seasoned make ALL the difference. I love love love garlic and parmesan so decided to make brussels sprouts with them. These ingredients are also incredible with chicken, pasta and cauliflower. Enjoy my recipe for Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts! P.S. Air Fryer is the way to go if you have one!
½ lb of brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ cup bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Remove the stems, cut them in half and put them in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and toss them around to ensure all of the brussels sprouts are covered.
- Place the sprouts on a baking sheet.
- Turn the oven to 400˚F for 15 minutes.
- Flip the sprouts and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
I have a lot of other quick, easy and delicious recipes on my blog including Caramel Sauce, Nutella Milkshake, Huevos Rotos and Chicken Caesar Salad.
sykeology219December 17, 2021 at 5:42 pm
VENIDecember 27, 2021 at 7:58 am