In order to keep things different at home, we’ve decided to make sure that every week we try something new. I absolutely love ground beef but typically use it for Mexican food like I did in my enchilada casserole recipe. We decided to make Korean Ground Beef Bowls that has veggies and it honestly turned out AMAZING. I’ve been getting more and more into Asian food lately. Find a simple recipe below and I linked all of the ingredients to make it easy for you. You can also double the recipe and do some serious meal prep! Enjoy!
- Cook the rice (find my rice cooker here) and in the meantime:
- Mix together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place a large pan over medium high heat and add the ground beef for approximately 5 minutes until browned.
- Pour the sauce over the ground beef and raise the heat to bring to a simmer. Stir in the broccoli for 3 minutes.
- Bring a second frying pan to medium heat, melt butter and crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once everything is done, grab a bowl, put the rice first, top it with the ground beef and broccoli and finish with the fried egg. (you can find some gorgeous bowls on sale here.)