In order to keep things different at home, we’ve decided to make sure that every week we try something new. I absolutely love ground beef but typically use it for Mexican food like I did in my enchilada casserole recipe. We decided to make Korean Ground Beef Bowls that has veggies and it honestly turned out AMAZING. I’ve been getting more and more into Asian food lately. Find a simple recipe below and I linked all of the ingredients to make it easy for you. You can also double the recipe and do some serious meal prep! Enjoy!
1/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
1 tablespoon grated of ginger root
1 pound of ground beef
4 teaspoons butter
3/4 cup of cooked rice
1 pound of broccoli
- Cook the rice (find my rice cooker here) and in the meantime:
- Mix together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place a large pan over medium high heat and add the ground beef for approximately 5 minutes until browned.
- Pour the sauce over the ground beef and raise the heat to bring to a simmer. Stir in the broccoli for 3 minutes.
- Bring a second frying pan to medium heat, melt butter and crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once everything is done, grab a bowl, put the rice first, top it with the ground beef and broccoli and finish with the fried egg. (you can find some gorgeous bowls on sale here.)
Brian HardinMarch 14, 2021 at 11:13 pm
Great recipe! Reminds me of an upscale bi bim bap. Delicious!
kikacarvalhoMarch 25, 2021 at 11:27 am
Thank you so much Brian! It’s so tasty!
RizyMarch 23, 2021 at 11:38 pm
Looking yumm…. Mouth watering…
kikacarvalhoMarch 25, 2021 at 11:26 am
It’s amazing!! Let me know if you give it a try 🙂
Korean Ground Beef Bowls Recipe — Kika Carvalho – Site TitleApril 1, 2021 at 2:17 pm
[…] Korean Ground Beef Bowls Recipe — Kika Carvalho […]