I have been on a baking streak for a few weeks now. I really liked how the Apple Crisp came out so i decided to make a Peach Cobbler. Recipe below!
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of fresh peach slices
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon (if you want)
- Cut the peaches into slices.
- Melt the butter and pour it into a baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt and milk. Stir batter and pour it over the butter in the baking dish (do not stir).
- In a pot, place the peach slices, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of sugar. Boil over high heat and stir for a few minutes.
- Pour it into the baking dish and add cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.