While I was living in Spain for my Master’s Degree, I discovered a delicious and traditional dish called Huevos Rotos. I haven’t been able to find many places in the U.S. that serve it so I decided to make some at home. This is the simplified version but it still tastes amazing and is quite easy to make! I also love the fact that it’s only three simple ingredients. YUM!
- Two eggs
- French Fries (as many as you want)
- Prosciutto (as much as you want)
- Cut potatoes and put them in the oven (I used frozen fries that were in the oven for 12 minutes at 425 degrees)
- Fry two eggs
- Place fries on a plate with fried eggs and prosciutto on top
- Break the eggs and cut the fries as well as the prosciutto into smaller pieces