Sometimes I’m in the mood for something sweet that is easy and quick to make. Caramelized bananas are the perfect easy and quick snack.
- Bananas (depending on how many you want to make)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Cinnamon (to taste)
- Slice bananas into thick coins
- Pour sugar and cinnamon onto a plate and mix them
- Roll bananas into mixture until completely coated
- Spray a nonstick pan and heat over medium high heat
- Add coated bananas and cook until they are golden brown (3-4 minutes)
- Flip the bananas and cook them for (1-2 minutes)
- Transfer to a plate
cherlyn ortizNovember 15, 2020 at 2:35 pm
Loveley! I adore all three ingredients😊
MadelineNovember 15, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Brian HardinNovember 15, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Great easy recipe! The bananas would go great with chocolate sauce!
SGR (learningthursdays.com)November 17, 2020 at 9:44 am
Simple recipe and kid favorite!
hellosoyadrianaDecember 1, 2020 at 3:02 pm
Yum!! And it’s so easy!
livespicyandcookDecember 6, 2020 at 1:56 am
Have you tried cooking them with butter? Very yummy 😋
TastefulspoonsDecember 7, 2020 at 12:49 pm
dopemom1December 8, 2020 at 7:35 am