When I asked my friends how they have been keeping busy during this time, the majority of them say that they have been cooking and baking more than ever. I have also taken a greater interest in spending more time in the kitchen over the last few weeks. I’m starting to realize more and more that there are recipes that are pretty straightforward and taste delicious. Today, I decided to make a Nutella Soufflé and it came out amazing. It also takes less than 30 minutes!
- ½ cup of Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F
- Put a ½ cup of Nutella into a bowl
- Crack open two eggs in a separate bowl and mix the two yolks with the Nutella
- Whip the egg whites in the second bowl until they change consistency. Add 1 tsp of sugar while whipping
- Mix 1/3 of the whipped egg whites into the Nutella bowl. After mixing it for a few seconds, add the rest of the egg whites. Grab a spatula and gently stir everything in a circular motion
- Place the final mixture into an oven-safe ceramic bowl
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Enjoy! If you make it please tag me on Instagram! @therealkika
Trina and TinaApril 20, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Brian HardinApril 20, 2020 at 11:28 pm
Great idea! Never thought about a Nutella soufflé! Have to try that one! 😋
kikacarvalhoApril 21, 2020 at 5:36 pm
It’s delicious and easy to make!
AnnabelApril 21, 2020 at 4:41 pm
Oooo I really want to make this. In fact I’m gonna make it right now.
kikacarvalhoApril 21, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Let me know how it turns out! If you do an Instagram post or story please tag me and I can share 🙂
fattykeoApril 21, 2020 at 6:31 pm
Yum! Love Nutella 😋
MintlionaireMay 2, 2020 at 10:38 pm
I just bought nutella, I’ll try it! Thanks!
kikacarvalhoMay 2, 2020 at 10:41 pm
Amazing! Please tag me on Instagram if you do it and I’ll share it!
HelenSeptember 17, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Looks delicious!! Thanks!