I was in the mood for something sweet today so decided to make Cinnamon Toast Crunch French Toast for breakfast. If you want other sweet recipes make sure to check out my Apple Crisp and Nutella Soufflé recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- 2 large eggs
- 1/5 cup milk
- 3 slices day-old bread any kind you have on hand
- Butter for frying
- Maple syrup
- Crush cereal in a large plastic food storage bag and pour onto a plate
- In a large dish, crack eggs and whisk together with milk
- Dip bread into egg mixture and then coat in cereal crumbs
- Cook over medium heat over butter until browned
- Serve with butter and maple syrup!