Easter is the first major celebration that we will have to spend at home and won’t be able to be with our loved ones. However, that doesn’t mean that you still can’t celebrate and have a great time. Below you fill find some of the things you can do to brighten up your holiday. Happy Easter!
- Make cookies to decorate: Making cookies is always a fun activity. You can buy cookie cutters in shapes that are inspired by Easter and then decorate them however you want. You can buy some ready to decorate cookies here.
- Egg hunt: If you aren’t alone at home, hide eggs for the other person (or people) to find. If you want to take it up a notch, you can buy glow in the dark eggs. Happy hunting! P.S. filling them with candy is the way to go. Chocolate, a lot of chocolate. You can buy eggs here.
- Create your own Easter brunch: Easter is a holiday that you can get creative with when it comes to cooking. The easiest thing to do is use pancakes and make them into bunnies. You can buy fun cutters here.
- Videochat with your loved ones: Just because you can’t see them in person, it doesn’t mean that you can’t spend time with them. Schedule a videochat with as many people as you can to celebrate the holiday.
- Decorate your place: Decorate your apartment or house as well as your table with Easter decorations to brighten up your space. You can buy some fun decorations here, here and here.
- Dress for the occasion: Even though you aren’t going anywhere, you should still dress up to get in the Easter spirit. Remember, bright colors.
- Paint eggs: Decorating Easter eggs is one of the most traditional things that you can do on Easter. Buy the eggs and have fun! You can buy eggs and paint here.
*All of the hyperlinks are affiliate links.